Statement of Intent feedback and Learner Response'


1) Read your feedback carefully and then write a summary of it in your own words using WWW / EBI.
WWW
-Clear explanation of narrative
-Clear statement of intent that demonstrates representations used in the advert
- Accurate use of media terminology
 EBI
-Improve sound section
-In the narrative section use what type of camera angles/shots I am gonna use to help with the advert.

2) Do you need to make any changes to your narrative? Why?
I need to shorten my introduction because there is information that is not needed and add what camera shot and angles I am going to be using during the advert.Also by adding B
lumler and Katz theory.

3) How can you improve the use of media terminology in your Statement of Intent?
I can improve my use of media terminology in my statement of intent by using CLAMPS and CAGE.
 

4) Representation and stereotyping was a weakness in some drafts. How will you address the key concept of representation in your next draft?

I will reinforce the stereotype of teenage girls getting bullied.  

5) Finally, think about audience. Why would the target audience (14-18 year olds) enjoy your advert?
The target audience (14-18 years old) mainly girls will enjoy this advert because it is showing them the need to love themself for who they are.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galaxy 'Chauffeur' advert: blog tasks

Industry and audience power essay

Reveal CSP